The practice has been held since 1750. Founded by Mr Thomas Weekes in Eyhorne House in Hollingbourne. He instructed trainee apothecaries and provided care for his patients for 29 years. We are still a training practice for both doctors and medical students. After 200 years the practice moved to Bearsted, initially at “The Limes” on Bearsted Green, and then moving to Yeoman Lane in 1973. The initial premises were built to accommodate 3 doctors. This was extended in 1982 and 1989 to accommodate 5 partners and a trainee GP. We moved into our current surgery premises with 9 consulting rooms in April 2005.