- There is currently no ‘walk-in’ service; instead we have a telephone triage system.
- Please call us weekdays between 8am and 10.30am to request a call-back from a clinician.
- The clinician will decide if a face-to-face consultation is appropriate and will book an appointment.
- On days when there is exceptionally high demand, we may not be able to offer a consultation if we reach capacity for the day.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment – if you do, you will be asked to come back at the appropriate time.
- Please wear a face covering and use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive.
- There will be suitably socially distanced chairs in the waiting room.
- Please note, for reasons of infection control the public toilets will not be available.
- The clinical team will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment – face mask, gloves, apron and visor during face-to-face appointments.
- Our appointment capacity is going to be reduced due to the infection control procedures we have to undertake between each patient to ensure all surfaces are cleaned.
Prescriptions and General Reception Enquiries
- Please post written prescription requests in the white letterbox on the side of the building (Ashford Road side).
- You can also use the Patient Access ordering system for repeat prescriptions.
- It will also be possible to request repeat prescriptions via email: email@example.com
- The current dispensary hours are 0830 – 1300 and 1330 – 1730.
To reiterate Department of Health advice, if you have a respiratory or flu-like illness DO NOT come into the surgery. Instead consult the NHS website for the latest advice:
Thank you for your help and understanding; these measures are in place to minimise any potential risk to our patients.