Healthy walking group
Meets every Tuesday at Holy Cross Church, Bearsted, 10.00am. In 2019 support was given to the Bearsted Woodland Trust for recruitment.
To buy medical and other equipment for the surgery and to support community needs. These funds are raised through periodic raffles, quiz nights and recently in 2019, through the successful Tesco Bags of Help campaign.
- Signposting leaflets on self-help for better health, on mental health and a guide to
patient online access on the surgery website.
- Bearsted Fayre stall to support One You (2018) and Involve (2019)
- Liaison between the medical practice and the Bearsted Parish Council
- Donation to Young Lives Foundation
- Tea and Talk for Mental Health